Tuesday, November 29, 2005

How long does it take to hem a pair of suit pants? For the first time? Well 2 hours for me :) That's how I spent my evening last night. First I had dinner all ready by the time I got home (actually I was stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours so dinner was getting cold!) Then I started on the hemming, it was finished before 9:30 at least so I had a little while to relax before going to bed at 10 with the hopes that I could actually wake up at 6 - didn't happen, got up at 6:30.

So the pair of suit pants that come unhemmed are now done, the other pair of pants are already hemmed but need to be 2" shorter - those are on the wait list for now! Tonight I think I will relax, iron out my Legends of the Dragons so I can start thinking about framing options and maybe frame my Ever So Littles pieces.

I am going to get new tires put on my car today - I figure I can get some serious knitting done during this time so I can finish the third knitted hat some time tomorrow evening, then finish the scarf for my sister by the weekend. That reminds me -- I'm still waiting for my order from Joann's to show up! I should check into that!

No comments: