Wednesday, November 23, 2005

So SO SO close! I worked on Legends last night as my boyfriend surprised me and was home another night instead of driving back to NY. So we watched movies and I stitched, getting the border finished up and the light green on the word Wisdom finished. That leaves one color left to finish and then I have to find some place to hide the date, now that my initials are already "hidden".

Tonight I may not have a ton of stitching time as I have to make 2 pies to bring home tomorrow. I do hope to knit a little at lunch today, yesterday I got a few rows in on hat number 3 so now I'm decreasing at least. I could probably finish the hat up at lunch today. Leaving only 1 more kids hat to do before christmas and one grown up hat and the harry potter scarf. I'm almost finished with the scarf for my sister, that shouldn't be hard to finish up.

Orders... I'm waiting on some orders now, I ordered a bit from Joann's.com, i don't even remember everything i ordered but I do remember some yarn, 1 of which I really need and the others are magic stripes yarn for socks, that will be fun to try out next year.
Yesterday my frame order came in, I got the pieces I need to frame the two triplets of Ever So Littles as gifts for christmas. I'm not sure how to put the frames together exactly, i'm hoping everything I need is included, I also ordered plexiglass and mounting board so maybe this coming weekend I can do some framing when we get back.

Next month I am definately starting a new stitch piece, I may actually start 2 because I want to stitch Green Old Gardens real soon and I want to start Going to Market (a dimensions kit that I want to trade out the fabric from). Then when Green Old Gardens is finished in 2006 I can start another :) I love finishing pieces, my boyfriend was even impressed with how Legends looks so close to do, of course he asked "When are you going to finish the boats piece for me??" HA!

No comments: