Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hat number two started...

I have a good start now on hat number two, spending yesterday and today's lunch working on it, I have a few inches. After almost 8 inches I start the decrease. Maybe more like 7 1/2 incheas. I hope tomorrow to get to that point so I can switch to the double pointed needles and start the harry potter scarf on the circular needles. Not a huge deal to start it on the plane but I'd rather get a bit of a start now.

I worked on the website last night and wrapped up a few things, there are very few things now to fix and i am taking the rest of the week off. So tonight I must go shoe shopping for shoes for the wedding (i have nothing that matches a brown dress!) Then I might get my hair cut, and spend the rest of the evening knitting or playing Zelda (i think zelda will win though). Tomorrow i have a nail appointment to get a manicure and then i'll spend tomorrow night just packing (packing my cross stitch will be the hardest because I have a few small projects I want to start - ornaments) so getting all that together will take a while.

I found an adorable ornament I want to stitch in last years Just Cross Stitch magazine, it's a penguin, that will be for my sister, then there's 3 more that I just like, not that i have time but they're on my list now ;)

Work is going well today, making some good progress, i'd like to finish up some things by the end of tomorrow so i best get back to it!

No comments: