Friday, November 18, 2005

Taking a sick day today...

on the stitching front, I stitched for maybe 20 minutes at stitch last night and bought a few new charts:

Skeleton Crew by Cross Eyed Cricket
Ghastly, Ghostly Ghouls by Just Nan
Someone to watch over me by Sam Sarah Design Studio

I also got:
Signs of Winter by Bent Creek as a gift for my aunt, I'm going to get some fabric and the floss for it as well and make a little kit for her for christmas, i'm not sure what her tastes are exactly but it's cute so hopefully she'll like it.

Well just because it's a sick day doesn't mean i have no work to do, i'm going to do what I can and then maybe get some knitting done this afternoon.

3 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

I love Skeleton Crew! Hope you feel better.

Carol said...

Hope you feel better Nikki! Mike and I both have scratchy throats tonight and are starting to sneeze- New England weather! LOL!

Lnanaa said...

I like the Signs of Winter. It's really cute. I think your aunt will like it. :)