Friday, November 04, 2005

Purse is finished :)

I finished the purse at Stitch last night, really just the handle was left but still i'm happy :) Then I added my initials to the back of a needlebook from Celebrations 2005. All I have to do with that now is find the felt that came in the kit and finish it as a needlebook which is quite easy. Then I can use it :) So two finishes!

Also at Stitch I splurged a little, my Mystic Sampler was framed, they are going to hang it in the shop for a while (as long as I want), and that gives me a discount on the framing which was quite a lot as I picked out a large frame but it came out amazing.

I bought the following three charts too:
Dry Turkey
Tiny Tim Turkey
Hocus Pocus

Tonight after work I will stop by joann's, buy my sister the other part of her birthday present and also buy some yarn on sale :) Then I'll make chicken soup for dinner (my first time making it but the broth is done already).
This weekend, it's home to visit family for my sister's birthday and back on Sunday to go to a tupperware party. A packed weekend... not much stitching will get done for sure :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Congrats on framing Mystic Sampler! I am dying to see a pic :-)