Thursday, November 03, 2005

A long day...

I am definately ready to head home.. and then to Stitch! I'm not sure what I'll actually stitch, I think first I'll finish the purse for my sister as the purse itself is finished (as of last night) and now I just have to finish binding off the 200 stitches for the handle and attach that. Then I'll work on the backstitching for Legends of the Dragons me thinks. :)

So last night I finished the purse, the button on the front is a little off center but I'm trying not to stress about it. I also realized putting it together that the yarn really doesn't fit the style purse very well, it hangs very heavily and I could have made a very simple purse style that would have worked better, but now it's done so I'm not worrying about it. I am DEFINATELY not pulling it all out and starting over! Although I am tempted - but i'm just crazy.

I do love this bamboo yarn though, not knitting with it exactly because it splits really really easily but the feel of it is amazing. Maybe i'll order more and make a better style purse for my sister for christmas and one for myself :)

It's been an odd day at work, but i think it's time to head out now and tomorrow marks the end of the week :) Can't beat that!

No comments: