Friday, April 15, 2005

Yesterday was a long day...

But today is friday!!! And tomorrow starts birthday celebrations with family visiting :)

I did work on Legends of the Dragons last night at stitch night but i only stayed there for about an hour and a half because i was so tired. I also didn't buy anything which is a first in a few MONTHS at stitch night. When i got home we did go to the gym but i didn't run i just walked pretty much on the treadmill (mile and a half) and then home.

So since i was so tired i feel like nothing got done but tonight will be the opposite. After work today i will stop by walmart to pick up a few things, maybe fill the propane tank in my trunk so i can use the grill tonight. Then i will cook dinner (pork loin) and clean the apartment up, not like last week but clean the bathroom real well, vacuum and swiffer dust the blinds and fans. The regular dusting i will leave because i did a really good job last friday on that.

I'm sure monday's post will be a LONG one, with stories of my excellent weekend and hopefull i'll remember my picture updates! Off to the lab!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - Looking forward to your updates on Monday :-) I hope to work on Legends tonight :-) Has been a few days for me as I have been working on some of my other WIPS.... have a great weekend!