Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Is it friday yet?

Well I was good last night. I went home, cooked up some totina things that were quite good (microwave not really cooked). Then I quilted while watching Cooler which was okay, a bit violent in parts.

Then at 9 i dragged myself to the gym - all by myself - and i ran for 15 min, walked for another 10 while watching SVU. I was back home at 10 and did the dishes and cooked some rice for lunch today. So it was a productive evening and i went to the gym so i'm pretty proud!

I slept late again today - that's 2 days that i got up at the time i'm usually leaving the house! So i will work until almost 5 again today.

So my progress on my amish quilt is that i'm half way done with the outter feathers on the center wreath. Once that is completed i have some cross hatching to do in the corners of the center block and then some scalloped edges. My goal is to finish quilting the center square by the end of the month so in May i can work on the green inner border.

I planned it out yesterday, if in May i do the green inner border.
June I quilt the purple triangles (that's cross hatched - which maybe goes fast?)
July I finish the purple triangles and start the outter green border (more of the same green border but bigger)
August I finish the outter green border
September/October quilt outter blue border - large feathers.
November add binding - by November 9th it must be finished as the wedding is the 11th!

Think i can do it??? All the while keeping up my other hobbies? I would also like to finish Legends of the Dragons by the end of the year and the Ever So Littles are christmas gifts so i'd like to do one of each of them a month but they go fast. ... So much to do :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy Belated Birthday Nikki! I tried posting a comment yesterday, but Blogger was acting up :-( When I saw you blog about bday celebrations, I thought it was late celebrating for BF! You slid this one right by me - but not as quickly as you thought - I plan to do something for you :-) Love your progress pics of Legends :-)