Friday, April 01, 2005

Oh yes it's friday! And tomorrow I can sleep in - till 8 at least :)

Last night was a good time. I worked till 4, went home, folded laundry, ate a quick dinner and then headed out. Traffic was SO bad it took me an hour to drive the 13 miles to the store.

My goal last night was to laugh a lot (done) and buy some threads I need for a few projects (done). I got the kreiniks and Waterlilies for Legends of the Dragons (now just waiting on the fabric) and I got the Silk N' Colors I need for a couple small projects i might do as christmas gifts this year. (african animals). Of course buying silks cost me over 40 dollars total! But that's the price i pay for being addicted to just having stuff like that (fabric too).

I did manage to stitch a bit too.. worked on Peaceful Silhouette which is coming along a bit. I may need to start another small project while I'm doing this and Legends of the Dragons because this project is just boring most times!

Oh yea - it's April now - time to update the Goals for the month! I will postdate my March wrapup goals and then post some april goals!

No comments: