Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ah a day at school :)

Well I went to law school today with my boyfriend, he had 2 classes and it's the last week of classes. It was fun, we went to the gym in the morning (making me really tired right now), then got ready and went over to the library where i read - haven't done that in a while. After lunch and classes we were home by 4 but me being so tired, i just made dinner and took a nap. Now it's time to head out to Guild for the night.

I worked on my quilt last night, i finished quilting the feather medallion in the center and did one corner cross hatch and one corner flower. It went fast, the cross hatch and flower took maybe only an hour and a half. Maybe Friday i will have time to do more on that.

So no work today - and no work on friday either, i took the two days off this week and with how tired i am i'm glad i did. So i have 2 more days of work this week and tomorrow i'm going to my uncle's for the night so it will be piecing ohio star #8 more.. stitching will come again on Thursday at stitch night :)
Well i'm off - i have to print something for guild tonight and get everything together to head over!

No comments: