Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ohio Star #8 Finished! So it takes 2 nights at my aunt's and uncles to complete one block. .. that means next month i should be able to complete 2, i've been slow the last two months completing only one each month.

Last night was mexican dinner night - yummy tacos. Then we settled in and watched Radio which was really good while I put my block together. I got some belated birthday presents from my aunt, a quilt book with some patriotic quilts and a birdhouse decoration which will look great hanging over/next to my bird house quilt! It was very thoughtful!

Todays schedule at work is again busy with a few meetings to take up the morning and early afternoon. Then i need to get a bunch of work done since i took tomorrow off. I should probably do my April Goal Wrap up today since i won't blog again until May most likely.

Tonight is stitch night - i think i'll work on Legends a little bit, i won't get much done as we mostly talk but i might get (and i say MIGHT) get the rest of Majestic stitched full cross stitch wise leaving only backstitching on him. We'll see. I'm also building up a nice order over at Stitching Bits' and Bobs so most likely i won't buy much at my LNS tonight - i always buy a little something as a thankyou for stitch night but i will spend less tonight.

Well off to kick off the work day with a bagel (Bagel day :))

No comments: