Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Well I didn't make it two days in a row (to the gym that is). Last night was BUSY! I didn't get out of work until 6 - which is an hour later than planned. Then I stopped by the grocery store and when I got home my boyfriend had grilled up some hamburgers and made fries (we need a fryer as we have been baking frozen ones and they are not as good :)

So then i started the baking... first i made some cupcakes in ice cream cones, but i filled the cones too much and they overflowed, so i had to clean up the oven and rescue them but i think they're okay. Then i made 2 batches of cookes.

With the baking done i was exhausted, it was 8:30 and i hadn't even sat down yet. So i pulled out my computer (real computer not laptop) and installed my boyfriend's new game he got for his birthday from my mom. I played that for 2 hours and then went straight to bed.

Today marks the last day of one of my coworkers, there are only 17 of us in the office so 1 leaving is a lot. That's why i baked and we have a bit of a surprise for lunch too. I'm pretty sad he's leaving, he's a great guy and i think i've mentioned it before. So today will not be a productive day i'm guessing, we'll see how it goes.

For now i must run into the closed area quick because i think someone is in there. Tonight i go to my aunt's and hopefully i can start piecing my 8th ohio star. No stitching at lunch today (since we're going out) and i messed up on Peaceful Silhouette yesterday anyway and frogged, and redid the mistake a different way so i have a lot of frogging to do now before i can stitch on it... UGGG.

Seriously not a great day i'm guessing.. but i'm off!

No comments: