Thursday, March 09, 2006

Well I did it, I got my homework done last night, nothing else but at least that's done. Unfortunately I was too tired to get up and run this morning so I've only got 3 days of running in so far, I do plan on running tomorrow and sunday however.

Tonight I actually get to leave work at a normal time (5pm) and I'm going over to stitch with friends! I can't wait, a nice relaxing night is exactly what I need, I just hope I don't fall asleep. Last night when I started doing my homework I immediately fell asleep and had to be woken. I'm am just worn out.

But it's thursday - that means there is only friday before the weekend is here, even if it is a very busy weekend where I won't get to sleep in at all. I think I will have time in the car maybe to sleep :) Well off to conquer the day, leaving at 5 should make the day feel like it's short!

No comments: