Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Round Robin:

I stitched the sea horse and started the outline of the blue empty square which will be a bird before I am finished with this piece completely. I'm hoping with probably 3 lunch stitching days this week I can almost finish this, plus I have a stitch night Thursday night since I have no class (spring break week) so I'm pretty optimistic.

Last night I spent the entire evening reading - getting close to the end of Eldest now and I love this trilogy (even if it's missing it's last book still) I don't know what I will read next that could keep me this entertained. I read for 2 1/2 hours last night and had to force myself to go to bed so I could get up and run (day two running in the mornings!)

Tonight I have homework to do when I get home but hopefully I can also get a little more reading in :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Your round robin looks great. Love the colors!

Carol said...

Oooo, that is a pretty round robin! Would look great in my downstairs bathroom - LOL!