Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ack, i forgot pictures again last night! I got home later than planned and after dinner went right to homework which led straight to bed. Sorry about that, I will really try to remember tonight as I shouldn't be as late this time.

And I managed a decent wake up time this morning, not what I hoped but better than yesterday so now it's two days of running this week. Just trying to beat the 3 days of last week by making 4 this week and running on the weekend too.

Interviews - I hate em, i have to interview someone shortly over the phone, I hate trying to talk with someone I don't know. Funny though, my boyfriend has an interview today with a corporation nearby (for a summer co op position) so we are going out to a late lunch together after (around 2 so really late lunch). I figure I'll eat something at noon to tide me over and work through lunch.

Homework due wednesday is under control, tonight I want to do some reading that i'm behind on but other than that it's looking really good. And tomorrow I can stitch maybe...

No comments: