Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A sleepy night - and oh how it was :)

We went out to boston market for dinner and I saved my dinner in the microwave until after I got a run in (since i didn't get up yesterday morning to run). So I ran - and walked and read... Then i ate a little bit of the dinner and packed it up to keep for a lunch later this week (probably tomorrow).

Then i fell asleep - yup - 8:30 - i picked up my book which i love and was almost finished with and out like a light. Finally at 9:30 i just went to bed giving up on the book which I finished this morning while I cooled down from my run. (3 days of running already this week!)

What to read next ... well actually I wanted to go with something short but serious, with very little time to read it's hard to read long books and feel any sense of moving forward so Pride and Prejudice is going to have to wait until the summer time when I'm done with my class. So it's going to be Dawn by Elie Wiesel i think. Then i think i'll read animal farm - some short ones that should only take a few weeks each :)

Well the pizza was good yesterday - and to help explain how i can manage to keep my weight down - i exercise more if i eat more. This week i gave up my morning hot chocolate which will turn into an afternoon snack on days that i don't eat girl scout cookies or something else. Today i have chocolate cake in the kitchen calling my name - i'm holding out till 10am though and for lunch we are ordering in thai food so my boston market dinner becomes tomorrow's lunch :)

1 comment:

Running Kiwi said...

I wish I had that sort of self control Nicole! ... I keep saying I'm going to start jogging - it hasn't happened yet, I much prefer to stitch LOL

Hope you have a nice day :)