Monday, March 20, 2006

Finally a weekend of stitching!

And proof:


That is pretty much how I spent my saturday and sunday, actually mostly just sunday as I worked on my quilt on saturday. So the baby quilt has paused with the 5 pieced blocks finished and the applique blocks no closer as I need to get some freezer paper from my aunt before I can continue those. I will only have 4 blocks to applique though so I'm pretty hopeful this is a doable project!

Sunday was a lazy day, I did clean up a bit but then I settled in to watch tv shows on dvd and stitch, going through about 9 43 minutes shows and stitching. It was a great treat and a much needed break! I plan to continue working on Going To Market this week until the dress is finished, once I stitch all the little crescents in her dress it's just fill in which generally goes pretty fast. Then I'll switch over to the teapot RR that i have to finish up. I'm psyched at how much I got stitched, that is almost the height of the piece (just missing her feet and then i'll hit the bottom). It will be a close call on the fabric but I will have almost 2 inches. :)

3 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

Excellent progress! Way to go!! :o)

Carol said...

Oh Nikki!! Your progress is amazing - it looks great!

[NottY]Nee said...

This is really great~! *Thumb up*