Friday, March 17, 2006

A short day at work, a long day out -

That's right - tonight is snowboarding, my third time ever and my first time in a few years (mark that 4 years i think). Now i have all my gear, my bright green snowpants arrived safely yesterday. So we're all set. I leave work at 2 and we hope to be at the mountain at 4!

Got my midterm grade last night - 1 point off so I got an A. We just handed in 3/5 assignments and are starting the 4th this weekend. The class is moving right along and I really look forward to it ending :)

Last night in class while I was bored I planned out the cutting I have to do for the baby quilt i'm going to make. I decided on doing a simple 3x3 with 4 squares of applique animals and 5 squares of pieced purple stars. Simple stars, made of squares and triangles. So i figured out all the measurements and wrote out a list of what to cut from what fabric. So Saturday I hope to maybe get some blocks pieced and at least one block ready for applique that i can carry around then.

I also hope to start the third RR piece (the last one) which is a teapot piece. If i can get that started it can be my at lunch piece for the week and maybe in 2 weeks I can have that finished and get to Peaceful Silhouette at lunch.

Well off to get some work done - 5 hours left to go :)

No comments: