Monday, March 27, 2006

A pretty good weekend ;)

Sunday I did the applique blocks for the baby quilt which you can see here:

This is not all put together, I just layed the blocks on top of the fabric I plan to use for sashing, which I haven't even cut yet. Maybe by next weekend I can start piecing the quilt together, then it will have a nice flannel border as well, the animals are flannel which I thought would be nice for a baby quilt and I'd like to add some fun details possibly using yarn (like tails on the zebra and giraffe or something).

So that is what I did on sunday. Saturday was a busy day visiting family and then going out to a potluck dinner, we had a very good time out and it was good to actually get out :) I didn't get any cross stitch done this weekend but I did bring the teapot RR to start today at lunch and tonight I will try to remember to update the Going To Market pic since I've finished the dress now and added a tiny bit to the border. Well back to work...

No comments: