Tuesday, March 28, 2006

An update:



That's what I did last week before packing this piece away in favor of the round robin I have to finish up. I did work on the round robin last night - it will take a little while but hopefully by the end of next week maybe i'll be able to finish that up and go back to my own projects? So much to do, and so little time :)

I got some more homework done last night and it looks like I have a bit more tonight to do, then I have some baking to do tonight, just brownies or something simple.

I'm working an off schedule lately, coming in around 8:40 and working till 6 instead of 7:30-4:30 like I used to (although the last few weeks was more like 7:30 -6:30 anyway). But I am still running most mornings and hopefully I can get back to getting up early tomorrow so I can leave earlier and go hang out with a friend :)

No comments: