Monday, March 06, 2006

Picture coming tomorrow.

I did manage to stitch a little this weekend, working on the second RR piece I have. I didn't take a piece because the seahorse that I stitched just needs to be backstitched and that will be finished, then I will just have the bird to stitch but i'd like to at least have the seahorse finished before I take a pic. I hope to finish that at lunch today.

The rest of the weekend went really well, we had family up and had a great time with them saturday, friday i got everything done that I wanted to get done even after getting a migraine (took some excedrin migraine and that helped plus gave me a caffeine boost to get me through the night) :)

Yesterday I relaxed, took a nap after a late breakfast, got some homework done and then stitched while watching lots of ER's :) It was a very good weekend.

I plan on working pretty late the next few nights and working on homework in the evenings so I won't make much stitching progress this week but maybe I can still manage to finish up this RR before the weekend so I can mail it next week.

No comments: