Saturday, March 18, 2006

I survived - snowboarding that is :) We had a great time Friday night, I stuck to the bunny hills except for one trip down an easy trail - which was excruciating, it was after 2 hours of boarding and my legs hurt so bad I had to keep stopping. Not only am i out of shape in general but I have never been a snow boarder so these muscles are all new. Especially since i'm not good at it so I bend my knees a lot and that works out my quads.

Anyway - we had a really good time and I spent the day today working on the baby quilt, I got the 5 blocks pieced and 4 pieces of fabric cut out to be appliqued on, now I just have to cut out the animals and get them ready to be appliqued - that will be tomorrow's project (starting the animals).

For the rest of the night I think I will enjoy some cross stitch while watching tv. We watched Elizabethtown last night as well, it wasn't as good as I had hoped but not bad, I was horribly tired from boarding so it might have been better if I was more awake :) Maybe tonight we'll watch Just like heaven.

No comments: