Monday, March 13, 2006

No pictures as I got home late last night but I will try to remember tonight to get pictures before I pack up the RR's to mail out.

That's right - I finished the second RR this weekend (saturday actually) so they are ready to be mailed out.

We had a great weekend, Friday we went shopping like planned, we didn't get snowpants (couldn't find any the right size) but we got everything else we still needed for snowboarding so I'm going to try to get pants online. Then we went back to NY friday night to have dinner with family.

Saturday I went to my 1 year old cousin's birthday party, which was a really good time, and the drive gave me time to stitch :) After dinner we drove back home (arriving quite late) but managed to squeeze in Flight Plan anyway - it was okay, the whole first half we were just waiting for something to happen because you know that can't be it, so waiting for the twist kind of killed the twist.

Sunday I went to a wine and chocolate party with friends, we had such a blast, we all brought chocolate and wine (and i brought i pie), then we brought stamping projects kitted up to demonstrate and then everyone got to make the projects, it was a lot of fun. We ended up staying pretty late and i just crashed when I got home (after doing some homework of course).

So now I have 2 of the round robins finished and I have 1 more to stitch which I will start this week. I have my round robin back all finished now so I will try to get pictures of that too soon. My sister offered to stitch one of those for me as well because it's the Shepherd's Bush months so I only have 5 of 12 months stitched, but they go fast so I have no problem finishing those up!

Well this is rambly, probably because I'm tired, I didn't feel well this morning so I quit running earlier than usual (less than a mile) but i felt kind of dizzy so I really couldn't keep going. Now I'm just tired and wishing for a nap. I guess not having a very relaxing weekend makes the work week more difficult...

No comments: