Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A really great night, just chatting with a friend. And man does the time fly! I didn't get home until after 10 but I did get to cuddle up with my book for a good 20 minutes to read 2 more chapters. I really like this book "So Many Books, So Little Time". It's a light read with a lot of insight.

I did get to stitch at lunch yesterday on Going To Market, I finished the crescents in her skirt and started filling in her dress more. I will work on it again today if I can and definitely tomorrow. Once the dress is done I will switch over to the last RR to get that finished up.

I think we get free pizza for lunch today - yummy :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, how great it would be to be young enough to eat pizza for lunch and not fear that it will add poundage to my hips, butt or belly!!! I haven't had pizza in almost five years :-(

Karen's Blog said...

Wow, Going To Market is looking fabulous!! Enjoy the pizza:)