Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A busy night :) But I do have something to show for it at least!

Last night I worked until 8 - I dont' know what happened, I was ready to leave at 5! But it was good and I'm glad I stayed because we accomplished a lot. When I got home my boyfriend still had his study group over so I got my stamping stuff and moved to the bedroom to make some cards while catching the end of gilmore girls.

So here is what I made:



Now I just have some birthday cards on my list of things to make, unfortunately that probably won't happen until next week as things are getting booked quickly. Tonight I'll be at my uncle's and doing homework, tomorrow I have class and then a group meeting after, friday i have to clean because all my family is coming over saturday and sunday I might be headed up to my other uncle's in NH to get my check engine light checked and give my cousin the dress I made her. Yup - looks busy!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your cards turned out great! Very pretty, I am always amazed at how beautiful those handmade cards come out. :D Sounds like you have a busy end of the week ahead, have fun!