Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Yeah finally some pictures ;)

Well I did get to pick up Legends of the Dragons a tiny bit this weekend - mostly last night while catching up on last season's Gilmore Girls before the new season starts next week. So here is my tiny progress on Legends - finally starting Wisdom (which has a LOT of tweeding and color changes - this is going to take significantly longer than the other two dragons):
At 75 hours:

I apologize for the quality, it was late at night and I saved it at a lower quality by accident. The next update I hope will be better.

And my finished Ever So Little - Lions which took 9 hours (which is more than all the others so far):
Another bad picture but when I start on Chimps and get a picture it will be better.

What's on the plate this week -

Well Legends is going to be my lunch time piece this week - at least until Thursday night when I start Ever So Little Chimps at stitch. My last Ever So Little for Christmas! Also Thursday I have no lunch break as I have a dentist appointment so that's 2 days stitching Legends. This weekend I'm headed back home to go to a bridal shower and pick up my mom's sewing machine. That means next week if I have free time in the evenings I will be quilting (practicing at least) so the weekend after I can start quilting my Trip Around the World quilt. I bought some spray baster this weekend, I'm going to try that out even though I'm using Polyester batting (which was my boyfriend's choice as he wants it more "poofy"). This is a gift for his sister but I've never used the spray with poly before. Anyhow I'm not "basting" it until just before I start quilting as I hate when I have to fold it after it's basted and it kind of bunches and crinkles in the folded areas.

Well 4 day week to look forward to ... hopefully I get a lot done ;)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki! YOur lion is sooooo cute! Gotta do those Ever So Littles someday :-) You are enabling me. Your Wisdom is off to a good start!! Now that CBS is done, I can finally get back to Legends this week too :-) I am looking forward to it, actually - am so sick and tired of CBS :-) Wasn't it so nice to have a long weekend??