Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Job Fair.

We're going to a job fair at a local college today, a coworker and I. Trying to get our company name out there as we always seem to be hiring. I'm not a fan of talking with strangers, but that's what today will be... a change of pace I suppose.

No stitching last night, I wound floss on bobbins while watching some more Alias Season 4. Then Gilmore Girls and Law and Order SVU. I'm not a huge TV fan, obviously I like Alias but I've never watched that in a "time slot", just on DVD. Gilmore Girls I've watched from the beginning however and I do still enjoy it. I used to enjoy it more when my boyfriend had time to watch it with me, he did however stop working at 10 to watch SVU with me.

I don't know if there will be any stitching today, definately not at lunch and tonight I'll be at my uncles so I just have no clue, I may break it out or I may read... depends what's on tv.

15 minutes till we head out.. I should get my stuff together.

No comments: