Saturday, September 03, 2005

Well I haven't bought cross stitch items online in quite a long time (at least a month or so I think). So I just spent a good 60 dollars over at Stitching Bits and Bobs at their sale, getting a few more Dragon Dreams charts I don't yet have (of dragons of course) and Mirabilia's like Sleeping Beauty, Winter in my garden and summer in my garden (i have spring already)

Now I'm off to Newegg or someplace comparable to buy a new printer/scanner copier that can print photos too. I have a lexmark that doesn't print photos but it's been acting up and right now it has an error we can't fix so we figure it's time for a new one anyway (it's been 4 years). I still have to try to get this one working this weekend though if possible.

No stitching yet on this wonderful 3 day weekend - but i did finish the Ever So Little - lions last night real quick before watching a marathon of 4 Alias episodes again :) Today I cleaned the apartment finally, all except the livingroom which has been taken over by law school books/papers again. I will leave that for a bit. We also went out to do some browsing at Best Buy for an hour. So it's been a somewhat productive day. Now it's time to start working on the website for a few hours tonight, then I will treat myself to some more Alias :) Still on Season 3 - but I am definately pre-ordering season 4 which comes out in october!

No comments: