Thursday, September 22, 2005

Cold.

It's always cold in the office - in any office I've ever worked. Too much air conditioning! Unfortunately the work I do doesn't lend itself well to working outside in the sun which is where I'd rather be. I'm always happier hot than cold. I mostly hate wearing winter clothes during the summer and still being cold, I didn't even buy shorts this year.

Job fair went well yesterday, but man am I sick of talking about our company, what we do and what we're looking for, and a bunch of over eager individuals who may have no interest in all pretending to really want to do embedded software development in a no OS environment even though all they know is hardware work... It's nice to be back to work.

I had a very unproductive evening. I fell asleep before 9 but did wake to watch most of law and order. I'm still tired, not sure why I'm so tired, maybe I should start taking my vitamins again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right, it's always cold in offices!
It's all fault of men...They have to wear long sleeved shirts, jackets and ties in summer too, so conditioning is kept high so that they don't melt :-) !
Elena