Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My order has been shipped! That's from Stitching Bits & Bobs.. maybe it will get here by saturday when i am having my stitching group over and they can see the new stuff i got.

Well I'm back to work today. Yesterday was a long day, I dropped off my mom's sewing machine to be repaired and the rest of the day pretty much did nothing. I think it did me good though. Today my throat hurts (really bad) but other than that I'm feeling much better. I watched some movies in the afternoon and started Season 1 of Oz. I got a little stitching done on Legends of the Dragons - man is that a slow going piece! Lots of highlighting needed! But I will have a progress pic next monday again.

Tonight I babysit for my uncle - the 3 little cousins. my boyfriend was planning on meeting me up there to help but he can't now because he has an interview early tomorrow and a lot of work to do tonight. So i'm on my own - under the weather and all. Maybe they'll all go to sleep no problem and it will be a night of reading for me (yea right).

Tomorrow night is stitch, then friday I have to clean and maybe go out to dinner. Saturday more cleaning before my stitch group comes over. That leaves sunday to work on the website again finally - been a while. I need to get that done so i can get paid too - i need the christmas shopping money! Okay - back to work stuff..

1 comment:

Carol said...

Yay for your new stash - can't wait to read all about it!!!!! Cool, cool, cool :-)

You are right, LOTD is a pretty slow stitch, isn't it? I noticed that too - all my other projects do move along quicker than it does (except Celtic Band Sampler was pretty slow too....)

Glad you are feeling better - tonight is my LOTD night and I hope I can make some decent progress!!!