Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A mood.

Yesterday was a great day as far as "work" goes, I made a breakthrough debugging my code and I can't wait to get back to it today. However that great feeling didn't last long and the rest of my night I was in a mood. Just one comment made by someone can really change your mood, I started brooding over the comment and feeling inadequate. The way I thought things were ... I was wrong ... I think, I can't be too upset it may not even be true, I can never tell. So I'll stop complaining.

Anyhow, I told my boyfriend why I was in "a mood" last night when he called and I was still on my way home. When I got home, he had made dinner and a cup of tea for me! He is so sweet, he was so busy (always is) and studying while he made dinner but I came home and ate and enjoyed a cup of tea, it was a real treat, he's the best!

No stitching last night, I stitched for a half hour at lunch but that was it. Today hopefully I can fit in another half hour, getting closer to finished on the dragon's head so I can get the backstitching done on that before starting the wings/body.

No comments: