Friday, September 16, 2005

I like fridays. A nice relaxing morning getting to have an actual conversation with my boyfriend when he's not reading or studying. But I get to work late and now have to stay late meaning I will definately hit traffic.

It's okay though, I have a ton of work I want to get done so it will be a day in the lab trying desperately to make progress with my code.

I did stitch last night - for about 15 minutes :) Mostly I talked with my friend, that's really what stitching nights are, time to chat and catch up. Plus it was so muggy and hot that it was hard to stitch comfortably. Today at lunch I will work on Wisdom and tomorrow is my stitch party so hopefully some stitching will get done ;)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hope you are feeling better :-) Have a great weekend!!!