Monday, September 19, 2005

Lots of progress on Wisdom - I'm now at 86 hours on this project, here's a closup of just Wisdom:


And Chimps - 1 is done and I've started my second:


As I'm working on Wisdom, I"m getting the most interesting parts done, I have the scale done now and next I'm going to finish the head. That leaves the body/wings for last which is probably a bad move as it looks to take a LONG time. But the good thing about that is that I will probably look forward to stitching the border more :) Maybe I'll alternate as I get to that part between the dragon and border. I still think this piece will be finished by the end of November for sure.

Chimps I worked on at my party saturday and a little after. Bringing that up to almost 4 hours progress.

I also worked on the website yesterday for a number of hours (5) - and I got the database all merged and updated (almost - i'd say 90% there) and I'm probably almost 2/3 done with the actually website merging. I have it running now so when I make changes I can test them out and that is extremely helpful.

I forcast a busy day and a night working on the website but my apartment is clean and there's pie for lunch so I'm happy :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow, when did you sneak in and do so much on Wisdom?? :-) Hopefully that project and I will get along better on Wednesday, I have some catching up to do! Yours looks great!