Tuesday, September 13, 2005

sick day - i could feel the cold coming on the last few days but today is the worse. I took the day off and slept in (this is me still in bed checking email and blogs). The reason and only reason i am up right now is because at 9am exactly the roadwork outside my window started! Right outside my window, so i had to run around and shut the windows - they are jack-hammering right now. UGG. So i just took some tylenol cold (hoping the tylenol part will help this headache).

So I'm babying myself today - I can't really stitch with this headache, i'll probably make a run to the store for some halls (cough drops) - and if I feel any better this afternoon I'm going to go up to the sewing machine store in stoneham before it closes at 6 to see if they can repair my mom's machine for me. That was my plan last night anyway, before i got worse - I was skipping my "quilt night" to do that, definitely still skipping my quilt night.

Hmm.. stitched at lunch yesterday a bit on Wisdom - started on his head which I'm going to focus on now until that's filled in at least.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Yikes, hope you feel better soon!