Friday, September 02, 2005

Very close on Ever So Little - lions - I stitched every day at lunch this week and I have less than 20 stitches left to finish the lions up (but I'd have to rethread and stop and start to finish so I will wait till I get home (already took a 10 minute too long lunch) :)

Pictures will definately be up next week with that piece and my little progress on Legends.

I had a great morning at work - getting half of my code working - now I hope to spend the afternoon getting the rest all working - it's a bit ambitious but it would be great!

Last night was my night out, usually a stitch night but I did cards instead. I am giving a set of 6 thank you cards in a little boxy thing as a gift at a bridal shower next weekend so I went to my friend's house and borrowed a great thank you stamp from her and she helped me think of a cute card idea. I need a trip to Joann's before I can completely finish it but I have the pieces all cut for all 6 cards and one card almost finished. I hope to finish those up this weekend and make the box too, that requires a little decorating to match the cards but should be cute when it's finished.

Well i'm back to the lab - and in a good mood too..

No comments: