Friday, September 09, 2005

Still alive - i mean awake.

3 hours to go for the day - then I have to stop at walmart on my way home and change my oil in my car tonight before I drive back to nY tomorrow morning. I sure hope i'm awake enough to do that tonight!

I just ate lunch - and that's what's really hitting me hard - now i'm exhausted, before i was okay just hungry :) I'm not a caffeine person but i think i may drink a half cup of soda and see if that helps at all, i need to be awake for the drive at 4 that's for sure.

I did start stitching the Ever So Little - Chimps last night at stitch, not much progress as mostly i just chatted but it's a start. That will be what I work on next week at lunch time and Legends will get held off again.

Also starting next week I have to start machine quilting the new quilt, I get the machine this weekend from my mom hopefully and i'll need to do some practice quilting, but then get right to it. I think i've decided it won't go in the quilt show as that's too much pressure (2 weeks) but it will definately be done by November so i should be just fine.

Off to sleep - i mean work...

No comments: