Thursday, August 11, 2005

Well last night was extremely productive - I got nothing done :)

Not exactly true, I worked late again, getting home around 7, then I started cleaning, got about half of the apartment done. Then I put laundry in and started up another Alias episode while eating my mac n cheese (mmm mmm yummy). Of course that episode ended with a shocker and I just HAD to watch the next one, besides the laundry was now in the drier so I couldn't go to the gym yet anyway.

That episode ended with a bigger cliff hanger so now that the laundry was done I had no excuses - but I skipped the gym and watched the last episode on the disk (this is only disk 2 of season 2 but I'm still waiting for disk 3 which may come tomorrow).

I was really bad then - (not last night - I pretty much just went to bed), but today I looked up Season 2 spoilers and read a few episode guides so I could get an idea about what was going on. Probably shouldn't have done that, but I really wanted to know without waiting. I skimmed and read glimpses, nothing major. Doesn't really bother me to know what's going to happen in about what timeframe, the show is very good and will hold my attention no matter what. That is why I am considering buying season 1 even though I've already watched it all!

Tonight is supposed to be stitch night - but I have a late meeting that I have not yet gotten out of, but I am trying :) If I can't then I will just go home and work on the website as I didn't do that last night either! Wow it's almost lunch time already - I should probably get something done!

No comments: