Friday, August 19, 2005

I played Hooky!

Wednesday was my day off to go to the beach house - well we were supposed to head up tuesday night and spend the night up there but plans changed and we had to drive into boston wednesday morning. So we got up to the beach house around noon - but had a blast of course. The water was great, it was hot hot hot outside but not muggy at all.

Then I got talked into staying over wednesday night and spending thursday up there too.. ho hum... so I called work and finally around 1 got a hold of someone and it was no problem so I enjoyed the day. Thursday was really cool out - maybe just 70 degrees. But the water was very warm and my boyfriend bought some boogy boards (?sp) so we had a real blast.

I even made it home for my stitching night with my friend - I didn't get any stitching done but we talked a lot and I got my new stamp sets cut apart and assembled. Of course it makes me want to play with my stamps :)

I made it to work today though - through some really heavy traffic this morning. I think I will work a long day to miss afternoon traffic as best as I can and make up some time from yesterday.
Next week is my vacation week - I can't wait! We head down to NJ tomorrow!! We do come back mid week but I still have the whole week off to relax, quilt - and work on the website :(

I don't plan on blogging next week - at the earliest maybe next thursday but I"m sure I will put picks up when I do - hopefully of Legends, Ever So Little - Lions, and my new quilt which I really need to finish piecing!!! Alright - I must work - and eat some food :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Aw crud, a week without Nikki! I will be missing you... hurry back! With WIP pics!!! :-)