Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ack - no internet yesterday at work .. at all!

It was a long day just waiting with nothing to do. I did a little stitching (one hour) and finished the word Magic on Legends. I will have to take a picture tonight maybe. I'm actually going to continue working on the border for a little while - the bottom border around Wisdom, so that I can line up the last dragon better.

Last night I worked on the website for a few hours - hit a problem, I can't upgrade between 3.5.x and 4.0.x at all - I will have to install 4.0.x and then figure out all the changes I have made and re-make those changes! This is a huge problem and I have to email the owner about this now.

Tomorrow I have the day off to go back up to the beach house! Actually we're going up tonight after the gym (yes I'm back to the gym now as of last night) :) Then we'll spend tomorrow on the beach all day and head back tomorrow night - then back to work for 2 days.

We spent all last weekend at the beach - it was great. Saturday the water was really cold but it was hot outside and we still had a blast. Sunday it was cool outside (I wore pants part of the day) but the water was warmer so we spent more time in the water. We really had a great time and it's so nice to wake up to the ocean right there.

4 more days until we head down to NJ/NYC! It's strange not working at all next week - I'm really looking forward to it, even though we get back Tuesday night, I don't have to work until the following monday, giving me lots of time to work on the website and quilt!

Well since the internet is back up I have tons to do :) And I'm hungry...

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oooo, lots of time off - bet you will find time to work on LOTD!! I started stitching it without the Q-Snap tonight. It is small, so it was hard to handle... and the hand cramps were getting to me. I feel better about stitching this piece now that I am doing it in hand.... Thanks for noticing Ryan won!!! What a crush I have on him!! LOL!