Monday, August 29, 2005

Hehehehe - I'm back :) I don't have many pictures as I didn't actually do much stitching - or any stitching I guess. I did however finishing piecing the second amish quilt and here it is:

Click for a larger image.
I'm so glad that is together now, I'm hoping to borrow my mom's sewing machine this weekend and start machine quilting it after a little practice on a smaller quilt I have ready.

Vacation was great - just having a week off to sleep in every day and not worry about things. We went to NYC for a few days and saw a few shows which were of course wonderful. Thursday and Friday we spent home. Of course I had to work on the website so I lost thursday to that completely, but friday I worked on the quilt (finishing all except the outter border), and then watched Alias - finishing up season 2! Saturday I had my work summer outing so we went to that and the rest of the night I did the same as friday (finished the quilt and watched Alias). Sunday after a day out and about I did manage to work on the website for a few hours - after watching 4 episodes from Alias Season 3... man that show is addicting!

Now it's back to work and getting up at 6am. I did manage to go running this morning which is great, we'll see how long that lasts :) I have so much to do on the website, even working on it monday, tuesday and friday night I won't be near half way yet. Next weekend I hope to devote a whole day to working on it again (that equates to about 6 hours).

Hmm.. stitching .. well I did stitch on the Ever So Little -Lions at stitch night on Thursday, Legends hasn't been touched, I spent my car time winding floss on bobbins and reading. Today at lunch I am going to start stitching again though, first priority is to finish the Lions, then work on Legends maybe next week at lunch. Something about summer gets me out of the stitching mood (sitting under a hot lamp to stitch at night is part of it).

Alright back to work - I finished going through emails from last week, I think it's time to head to the lab!

No comments: