Friday, August 12, 2005

I made it to stitch :)

And I sure am glad, even though I didn't actually stitch much. I had a meeting late at work but I was able to leave by 6, I of course hit a TON of traffic but made it to stitch around 7. I worked on the Ever So Little - Lions which is coming along really slowly as I didn't do much stitching last night.

Back home I worked on the website more (yea for me) - getting the second update completely finished. We are now up to version 3.5.9 from 3.5.7. The goal is to go to 4.0.X and I think after 3.5.10 I can go to 4.0.0 and then I just have to figure out how high in 4.0 I want to go. I should do a bit of research on that today if I can.

Today I work only until 4 I think, skipping lunch, I don't have much to eat for lunch anyway, just cereal and I haven't been in the stitching mood so I don't need a break really. Then I need to go to walmart and the grocery store tonight to get things for this weekend. Then tomorrow morning I head up bright and early to meet up with my aunt and uncle to head over to their beach house. A weekend of no worries!

No comments: