Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Uck - still no pictures it's been a long two days fighting with computers. With my laptop harddrive out I've been using my desktop at home. Well I was working on the website last night trying to get that to work locally on my machine at home and it was so close, and then I installed some things that have completely messed it up - completely, it won't open at all now! I was working on that until 10 last night and I finally gave up for the night. This came after a day at work fighting with a program that just wouldn't work for me.

So then I watched the last hour of The Sixth Sense (on tv), while finishing up the Ever So Little - Zebra - I know I really need some pictures but I didn't even boot my computer into windows last night, hopefully I will do that tonight.

At lunch today I hope to work on Legends for a bit, finally, it's been a while!
And today I've been wrestling with a new computer program that I just installed and I'm supposed to be evaluating but it's causing problems!

UGGGGGGG... just had to let that out.

Anyhow - I did a little shopping this morning and ordered a new laptop hard drive - 60GB (i had a 40), and it was only 80 dollars or so. Then I also ordered a flat panel 17" monitor for only 200 dollars and a DVD burner for my computer (another 40 dollars). So I spent a lot of money but all on good stuff and I can't wait to fix my laptop and play with my new monitor. Finally get rid of the 21" monitor that i have hogging half my livingroom!

That stuff might arrive by this weekend which would be really great but I can't ghost my hard drive until monday -well maybe i can, i might bring home the stuff for it and try it out on my desktop. Lots of fun stuff.

So tonight will be more working on the website, i'm going to try to uninstall a bunch of stuff then start over installing things. My original problem was getting the SSL cert stuff working but I seem to have messed up the php stuff, but if i can get it back to the point it was at before messing with it i'll be a happy camper! And I can start the upgrade process this weekend maybe.

Hopefully pics tomorrow...

No comments: