Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hmmm.. I guess I'm stitching again. I've been stitching for an hour at lunch time at least - that's on the Ever So Little - Lions. I'm about halfway done maybe, this Ever So Little is more stitching than the others. Which reminds me to wrap up my goals for the month today :)

Work is busy which is always good, frustrating but busy and tonight I go back to my uncle's for dinner (it's been 3 weeks since i've been to visit), i'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend not worrying about the website.

I did work on the website last night, I started merging files that I modified a lot, a few more and then I'll move onto the templates on the site so I can start testing things as I do the changes instead of just doing this blindly.

Well it's breakfast time -bagel day is a day early this week :)

No comments: