Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Work at work...


Yesterday was just a long meeting at work that we teleconned imto so I did a little embroidery. I finished mini blocks 1 and 3 and got a start on 4! It moves very fast but this is almost 5 hours of work too so it's not that fast :)

I didn't do any other stitching last night - I got home and listened to my audio book while baking and cooking, then watched House while I walked on the treadmill. Tonight I have both Leanne's quilt to embroider and Celtic Banner with me, I haven't decided what I'll work on at my aunt's :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to begin my day discovering your blog. I'm French and it's a way to travel. I noticed that you enjoy stamping too. Although I don't share about this on my web site, I do a lot of stamping, and I've been a suscriber to an US stamping magazine. I'll try to add some pages about stamping on my site. Now you can see rather cross stitch and other needle crafts ideas, along with recipes and information about my area. I wish you a good day.