Monday, November 20, 2006

A very stitchy weekend :)

Saturday while watching LOTR Fellowship and first half of Two Towers (all extended) I finished this:


Then Sunday while finishing the marathon I worked on Celtic Banner, I'm actually up to the letter X but I took a picture before scrolling:
Before the next Celtic Banner picture I have to finish the border around the next 7 letters I stitched and maybe start y and z. I'm very happy to be back to this piece and I plan to work on it before class today.

Saturday we also went to the Science museum to see Body Worlds 2 - really grossed me out when I really thought about it - but it was interesting I guess. Then we went to a nice lunch (this was all with my bf's family who came out). Sunday I got all my baking done for the thanksgiving feast at work today - I brought in 3 pies (apple, pumpkin and lemon meringue). Plus i mixed the filling for 2 more apple pies to bring home thursday - with the plan to make those pies tomorrow evening.

And today is the feast at work - we have 3 large turkeys being roasted right now and everyone brought in sides and deserts - we will eat and eat and eat :) Then next week we start the 12 days of pigging out that we do every year. But I will not be joining those festivities - I am starting a new exercise/diet regime next week - i'll write more about it tomorrow probably :) Off to check emails :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your quilt and your Celtic Banner look fantastic! Great progress on both!