Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Class night.

It feels like I didn't get anything done last night but really I did. I stitched on Celtic Banner before class for 45 minutes, working on the border some. Then I had class, then when I got home I read, finishing the 2nd book of the Harper Trilogy (anne mccaffrey). That's good timing because with homework and then my final I need to have no book going to distract me. I need to focus :)

Tonight will be a long night, I have to work pretty late, then I need to bake 2 apple pies, then I have to work on homework and see if i can get most of that done. It does look like I might work from home tomorrow, which will save me almost 2 hours in driving with the traffic I anticipate tomorrow afternoon. I'll get more work done that way and not have the stress about needed to leave early to beat traffic!

Now it's time to go eat some leftovers from yesterdays feast - which was great!

No comments: