Monday, November 06, 2006

Finally some pictures - and lots of quilting this weekend ;)
Nothing from Friday - we went to the quilt show - which was amazing - so many of them were hand quilted! Awesome quilts. I bought a ton but it was all worth it. Then I went home and vegged, ending the evening with a migraine so I went to bed around 8 and slept for 12 hours straight.

Saturday was great, I worked on Leanne's Quilt Block 3 - finishing mini block 1 (applique and embroidery). As well as made this little ornament (from a kit I bought):

Sunday I finished the embroidery on block 3:


Then I continued with the quilting mood and pieced block 4! :


I decided against starting the embroidery as I was a little embroidered out and instead I finished the evening by working on Just a Little Peace and Quiet - finally starting the fuzzy towels and trying to get the backstitching done on one side so I can move the q-snap to the other side to finish the piece. I'll post a picture of that one tomorrow ;)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Leanne's Quilt is coming along beautifully! I see several stitchers working on this one - so stunning!

Yuko said...

Nice to meet you. I have just started cross stitching and quilting recently!
Leanne's quilt is really lovely, isn't it?!
Your works are so cute and nice!!
I'm looking forward you posting next!