Tuesday, November 14, 2006

FINISHED!!!!!


Surprised myself with this one :)
where to start...

What a long weekend - Friday night I stayed up late and managed to finish my homework! It was great, Saturday I picked my brother and his gf up and headed back home for a family day of relaxing. We stayed until almost 10 and then drove back to the boston area.
Sunday I went to a craft party where I learned a bunch of new neat crafts as christmas gift ideas - it was great. Except the part where I got lost trying to get to Medford (I was in Medford and then I was in Sommerville??) Plus it was stormy out!
Sunday night I met an old friend for dinner in boston before going home (still raining).
Yesterday I had a migraine, it has been crazy with migraines lately so I decided to take the day off and try to recouperate. Well by lunch time I was feeling better so I did some stitching (hence the finish) but by 2pm the headache was back full on and tylenol was not working. Finally I took some excedrin migraine before my class last night.

The rest of the night was fine - I got my midterm back and got an A on it. I handed in homework number 4 so now I'm down to one last homework assignment (next week I'll get it) and then the final! Can't beat that!

So stitching wise I'm down to only a few WIPs - this is wierd for me. I'm going to make Celtic Banner my focus for a little while and try to get back into Peaceful Silhouette at work. Plus i have my Leanne's quilt blocks which take a lot of my stitching time.. speaking of which -number 5 arrived yesterday - wow there's a lot of embroidery!!! I still have 4 to embroider, I may try to start that today during a long meeting. Oh darn - i forgot my mac n cheese for lunch - shoot! Now i have to figure something else out!

3 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

Congrats on the finish!!!

Carol said...

Congratulations! It came out adorable! Did you get your Silkweaver linen? I sent it out a long time ago, just checking.

Sharon said...

very cute finish! congratulations!