Monday, November 27, 2006

Body For LIFE.

First - let me say I hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving. We had a great one, lots of family activities, relatively quiet and relaxing, great food and even better pie :)

We got home early saturday and relaxed - played a good 7 hours or so of Civilization III together - basically when i get a migraine we stop :) And i was losing horribly and the computers were taking over my cities even with bf's help. We'll have to play more often during my off month from classes so i can brush up a bit!

Sunday was planning day - we planned our new diet and exercise routines, figured out all the food we needed and then went shopping. Got all the food and cooked it all. It was a long day but now we're set for the week (oh and i got homework done too). Then we put up the christmas tree!! This is the earliest I've ever put it up (I grew up putting it up the weekend before christmas if not christmas eve), but last year we didn't put it up at all so i'm making up for lost time!

For the diet details and the new way of life my boyfriend and I are starting - I have created a new blog to hopefully be updated daily (except on weekends just like this one).. My Body For LIFE And I'll keep it all there so I don't bore those here :)

And tonight I have class - I will get some Celtic Banner stitching in before class most likely, especially since my meals are all set and I won't need to do anything for those. My homework is done and all that's left is my final exam which is Next monday! Just a studying week for me!!!

No comments: