Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm spoiled - I spoil myself.

I didn't do anything productive last night, I didn't bake pies and I didn't do homework. I decided I'd bake the pies while I was working from home today - since they are pretty much ready to go, I just have to take some time at lunch time to finish them and start the baking process. That's not so bad...
but I didn't do homework either. I watched Grey's Anatomy episodes online - very very bad :) I didn't even stitch, just watched. I think I can handle getting my work done in a "half day" (which is 6 hours) and taking some vacation time today so I can work on my homework a bit before going to pick up my brother and head out into the traffic to my uncle's house. But for now - it's time to get some work done before my meetings!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy Thanksgiving Nikki! Nothing wrong with spoiling yourself sometimes!

Would you like to join the Barnabees' Quest SAL? We don't start until Feb 1st - I still need to check the fiber list and get linen too... we would love to have you with us!!!